View Single Post
Old 01-04-04, 07:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
Tim and Julie B
Please Email Boots
Sunrunner- It caused no problems other than inciting arguments between people who could not possibly know all of the details. Just exactly what post was idiotic? Everyone's but yours? You seem to say a lot of negative things about what everyone else thinks. I don't think that I can recall a positve post from you yet. Not that it's a bad thing, but you are no more an expert than anyone else here. I don't think you should peg people's thoughts as idiotic, stupid or pointless, which I have read many times in your posts. Yes, we should voice our opinions, but even an argument can be positive in nature. You can even call someone stupid in a nice way if you try. Of course it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Anyways, he did what he did and I can only assume it won't happen again because too many people are narrow-minded and have caused to much negative publicity. And yes, I still think he had every right to be the father he is and to do what was taught to him. Who cares what Joe Blow thinks, it's not his kid.