I may be getting a WC snake over the next few days and I'm sure she'll be filled with parasites, so I'm going to treat her with panacur. I have a few questions:
- is 50mg / kg a good dosage, or should i stick with 25mg?
- how often should i treat her, and how many times (ie 2/week for 2 weeks)
- is it okay for me to treat her without getting a fecal? it's my understand that it's hard to harm an animal with panacur, but i want to make sure
- can i inject it in food without having it lose it's effectiveness?
- if i can't, how would i go about giving a big, agro snake a dose of panacur?
I think that's everything!