Thread: Aloha!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-03, 04:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ok- I still don't have regular access to a computer and I do have my digital camera with us, but no connection cords. Damn that Friday night drinking which made me forget the cords! Things are still going pretty well. I still go thru my snake withdrawls and miss my ladies, but from what I hear they are all doing well, except I haven't heard from the person who has my burm.

It is beautiful, I am still waiting to get into military housing so in the meanwhile I don't really have the home to take in mew critters. I even passed up on taking on a beta fish - and those can even live in an old pickle jar! Winter here means rain- and there was so much rain that our Mustang stalle dout in a puddle during a forced detour that we hydrolocked our engine. So I have no pity for those in several feet of snow. SNow does not ruin engines! Anyway- I am doing various temp jobs until I get a real full time one. I miss haveing a daily routine. I wouldn't ocmplain, but unless you have alot of cash, your fill-time options are limited in HI.

Well, It's Friday night and I have a beer getting warm. I really hope to have the right cables then next time I have a chance to get online. Sentimentle moment- I'm drunk and miss you all! Later.
I just found homes for my 4 snake ladies: ball python, colombian boa, hogg isle boa, and a burmese. *sniff* How I miss them so...

How do I set my laser printer to 'stun'?
Login to remove ads