View Single Post
Old 12-19-03, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Turtle Matt
Join Date: Mar-2002
Posts: 181
need help with something

Hey, my girlfriend (17) has recently told me that when she was in grade 2 or 3 (so about 6 or 7 years old) her cousin used to sexually assault her (and she says shes pretty sure he started long before that age)..She said she's really never told anyone (and is reluctant to tel me much) and it's been about 10 years I guess since he stopped (he was 15 or 16 when he stopped) and it really concerns me... Who knows if maybe this guy still does it to young children... Obviously, my first reaction is that I want to kick the #%@& out of the guy, but mmy question is, who can I go to (and because of the 10 years, can he still get in trouble) to report him??? It's been making me somewhat depressed thinking that someone has done such a terrible thing to someone I care for so much and nothing was ever done about it... Any help is apprectaited..
Turtle Matt is offline  
Login to remove ads