Ok so let me see if i got this right...that article pretty much said that i could get envenomated by taking a damn corn snake bite? That makes no freakin sense! How's that even possible?
I agree with what Invictus said about the weird gut feeling when i was reading the article, but i won't go as far as to say that the hobby will be affected by it. Classifying a corn snake as venomous is just plain ridiculous. Something like that would never be approved i think.
"Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart."