View Single Post
Old 12-17-03, 09:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
Join Date: Sep-2003
Location: Peterborough
Age: 40
Posts: 27
Hey Nicky

To become a herpitologist you do not need to got to med shool. You would need to take biology in University, at Guelph you could take Wildlife Boilogy, it's focused on nature. You would have to study mammals, birds, insects and plants as well as herps. There are no Universities in Canada that have a herpitology program.

Chair is offline