View Single Post
Old 12-17-03, 02:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Dark_Angel_25
nad again I will state WHO would EVER buy their ANTIVENOM from a 17 year old Kid? you aren't even legal yet!
I think it is nice that you want to 'expand your horizons' but for a kid who is 17, you don't seem to want to hear what most if not all of the people who replied are saying.

- You are dreaming in technicolor. None of what you said makes any sense, and whatever you think you can do (ship out anti venom to other countries etc..) you aren't tinking realistically.

Just for fun, why don't you try and see if you can FIND anyone who WOULD buy from you first, before you go and endanger your life for nothing. I bet you don't find ANYONE who would use you as a supplier....

Think about it some more, and tell your parents you are thinking along the lines of LEATHAL snakes and see if they agree with you then, I bet the don't...

I just think you have to much growing up to do to be wanting to get into something so serious. Don't get me wrong, this is my opinion, I am not trying to 'bash' you, but maybe you should concentrate more on your education and LIFE than wanting to go down a road that could end it with one simple stupid mistake....

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
Login to remove ads