Here's what I think:
1) Picking on people's spelling is petty.
2) Not making an effort to spell mostly correctly is inconsiderate...yeah I know some people are bad at it. Check out "www.spellcheck.net". Free online English spell-checking up to 20,000 words.
3) The real bad ones are hard to read. Some people wont even bother trying. This is poor communication.
4) Bad spelling and grammar is unprofessional. If your ads are unprofessional, there's a good chance you are too. While it doesn't mean I wont buy from you, it does make me wary.
5) Learning to spell can be long and painful, but if you need to communicate in a particular language, it is worth it in the end.
1 adult bull snake: "Dozer"; 1.1 juvenile bull snakes: Oscar and Phoebe; 3 baby red-sided garters; 1.1 macklot's pythons