View Single Post
Old 12-14-03, 11:38 AM   #33 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Sunrunner Send a message via Yahoo to Sunrunner
It is actually a myth that it takes nicotine only 3 days to not be in your system anymore, I have talk to my doctor about this because I was curious about it, it actually takes almost 6 months for it to be out of your blood, but the withdrawl I think calms down after about a week.
Geez for those who are trying to quit think about it... if not for the health, for the money.... ok avarage what is it $9.00 a pack, the avarage smoker smokes 1 pack a day, so thats $63.00 a week $252.00 a month so aprox $3024.00 a year all to give your self cancer or enphzima <--spelling (which my mother passed away from 2 years ago) she smoked 2 packs a day died at 50 yrs old could you imagine leaving your children or loved one at 50 because you wanted a smoke?? Anyways back to the money think of what you could buy for 3 grand ....a pair of albino boa's .... an albino ball python.... a bunch of het pretty much anything.... think of the possibilities a very cool room or enclosure for them all a big screen tv, a home theater system ... sheesh the list is endless. Point is dont pay the Tobbaco companies to KILL you.
"Only through education do we teach the ignorant that which we love is not evil but wonderous"....