Thread: Ah, love.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-03, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
I was a real commitment phobe some time ago, whenever someone tried to get close to me I'd spook and start pushing the person away by every means necessary.

But, in early 2002, I met Ken (Invictus) on a rating site (guess which one *LOL*). I was living in Edmonton, and he was living here in Calgary. We Emailed each other back and forth for quite a while, but then the Emails became less frequent because I was engrossed in my battles with my partner at the time, and my feelings for Ken were quite unusual for me, especially due to the circumstances.

After my final blow out with my ex, I Emailed Ken and asked him to jump onto MSN. We talked for several hours, and we really started to fall for each other. He finally agreed to come see me in Edmonton. So, in October or 2002, he takes a bus to Edmonton and we spend three wonderful days together. We had a very tearful parting, and after the second day, I called to tell him that I quit my job and I was coming to see him. So, October 17th, I arrived in Calgary. I had only planned to stay a few days, but, we couldn't bear the distance between each other anymore. So, I asked him if I could stay...and...

Needless to say, I have found the love of my life, and I most certainly happy that he loves snakes as much as I do!
Erin Keller :eb:
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens

Last edited by TheRedDragon; 12-11-03 at 01:16 AM..