Thread: Daytona 2004
View Single Post
Old 12-07-03, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Yeah, I know they are planning on it. But FL law makes it very hard to do venomous business in the state. At the show I think I saw 3 other people other then us that was actually buying anything. The venders canít make any money that way. I am not sure they will be excited about losing money again in 2004. =) I will not be surprised if they cancel the venomous part closer to show time. Also, the city wasnít thrilled that we were there. When we left the fish and game guy came out and took down our tag number and a Daytona city cop followed us till be we back on the interstate. With that type of crap going on, the buyers will not be excited about it either.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads