View Single Post
Old 12-04-03, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Invictus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun-2003
Location: Calgary, AB
Age: 42
Posts: 5,641
Send a message via MSN to Invictus
All this means, from what I can gather, is that a health certificate is not required to bring reptiles into Canada. You still need the CITES permits, which is always the biggest hassle of an over-the-border import anyway.
- Ken LePage
Invictus is offline