View Single Post
Old 12-02-03, 02:30 PM   #40 (permalink)
Well, as you know I live in Chattanooga, TN. There is a graveyard that I pass on my way home from the interstate. This one pre-dates the Civil War and many Confederate Soldiers are buried there. So I am coming home about a year ago. Just up from this graveyard a middle aged woman was standing beside the road in what looked to be a ball gown. Now, the thing is, this neighborhood is completely and I mean COMPLETELY black these days, and this was a white lady. I knew she was way out of place to the point that I was looking for a place to turn around to go back and help her. Then I recalled the graveyard and started to think about the gown she was wearing. I then laid down on the gas and got my Z71 up to about 100 MPH and went home fast as I could. Ha-Ha. Unfortunately, I live in a 150 year old house, so I still didnít feel too easy once I was home. Just this past Halloween the Chattanooga Talk Radio station was doing a segment on local ghost stories. This very graveyard is associated with a local legend of a women who was killed by her husband because he fell in love with someone else. There is a swamp just across the road from the graveyard and they say he pushed her in there and she died. Now she occasionally raises up. Not sure if it was her, but I am certain I saw a ghost or a badly made up white hooker that was being used in a prostitution sting.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Login to remove ads