View Single Post
Old 11-30-03, 11:54 PM   #27 (permalink)
PaulBar
Member
 
PaulBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan-2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 56
Posts: 102
I am sure ghosts exist. I have never seen one but I know people who have. Even if 95% of the sightings are false, there is something real about the other 5%.

P
__________________
Paul
PaulBar is offline