Thread: Hi!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-02, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
I KNOW!! I told him to take her to the vet, but he was like, no, I am just going to raise the temp!! I was like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!! I dunno about him sometimes, I mean he is a good guy and all, but maybe he just doesnt have enough time for his animals, I mean, especially his snakes!!!!! He like NEVER takes them out or anything!! Just today I took out this awesome snow or albino corn!! It hadnt been taken out for YEARS!! I am serious, NO LIE!!!! Also linds, its not a " little guy" its a Big 6 foot boa, and its a girl!! lol anyways I was yelling at him * and I mean yelling * about taking tickles to the vet, I told him how my baby boa had the begging of a RI and she had to get 3 shots!! He says he doesnt have enough money!! AHHH! Then why did u get the snake, I guess it was his daughters, then when she went to college, she gave it to him!! well, I will make him take her to the doctor, I mean when took our baby boa to the vet, it cost about 75-85 dollars!!!! So, I mean, whatever!! well, I better go!! BYE!