View Single Post
Old 11-28-03, 11:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Join Date: Aug-2002
Location: hamilton, ontario, canada
Posts: 722
Send a message via MSN to lordkovacs
you can always report to the Better Business Bureau. check the phone book for the number. Basically, if they get enough calls, they have to alert authorities to examine the place. that's your best bet imho.
1.0 Reverse Okeetee Corn, 0.1 Albino Snow Corn, 1.1 Irian Jaya Carpet Pythons
lordkovacs is offline  
Login to remove ads