View Single Post
Old 11-23-03, 08:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to lilyskip
I think you've gotten some great advice so far, and LOTS of good advice from Chuck and Zoe--I'm not going to repeat it all. Just stop arguing with people. Even if you're trying to be respectful, it probably is interpreted different. It's not about pride or standing up for yourself when it's about something really trivial, and doing so will get you sent to a juvenile center.

and how old are you emily fisher like 9 or 10 i really dont think you would no too much about the high school terrior im facing thx
Listen. I know you must think that you are in hell right now or something (high school TERROR??), but the real world is about misunderstandings and respecting people who may be less intelligent than you. Emily may not know about 'high school terror,' but you have no idea what college stress is like, nor do either of us know what it's like to deal with a real job. Be humble, doesn't end in high school, and you're not the only one who's ever had problems.
1.1 ball pythons (Huxley and Marla)
~"Interestingly enough, the only thing the bowl of petunias thought was, 'Oh no, not again.'" --Douglas Adams~
* Mollie *