View Single Post
Old 11-22-03, 01:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
You found yourself in disagreement with authority and decided to buck that authority. Perhaps you may have been in the right, I donít know, but regardless you did not subject yourself to the authority that is ordained above you and that is why you are in trouble now. Personal responsibility is the key. Anytime I am having a problem, I look at all the thing I did to bring it about and all the things I can do to resolve it. Note the use of the word I. You canít control what that teacher, or the law, or your parents will do, but you do control you. First thing you need to do is go see that teacher. Apologize. Tell him you thought you were in the right, but maybe you were mistaken and in either case you should have respected his authority and you will in the future. That will be the start to resolving this.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere