View Single Post
Old 09-11-02, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wrath's Avatar
Join Date: Mar-2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 373
Flexwatt/Heat tape??? Totally confused

I was thinking of both these things, and that they were the same thing. But now I'm thinking they're not. Which one is used on plumbing pipes?

What are these two things? I was just going to get an undertank heater, but I don't understand what difference it will make or what's better. (Or where to get them for that matter)

Wrath is offline  
Login to remove ads