View Single Post
Old 11-18-03, 01:46 PM   #43 (permalink)
how can you guys even talk about WWE lol, i watched that when i was like 10. you should really watch some mixed martial arts or martial arts that ISNT fake/staged. anyone from pride, ufc etc... could beat the crap out of goldberg or steve austin easily. i think theres only a couple people who were in WWF/WCW like ken shamrock who are actual good fighters
Two things: 1. Goldberg is lagit. He was training as a shoot fighter when WCW picked him up. 2. Professional wrestling training was the hardest thing I ever did, including college football. It was hard, and only the strong can make it thru.

I returned to the ring last Saturday in Chatsworth, GA. I lost my match by DQ when I put DL Adams in an Indian death lock around the ring post and refused to break it.
Last I heard he would be on the shelf for 8 months. =) Later that night, I decided to interfere in another match, I gave Johnny Slatter a spike pill driver, and I am not sure he will ever wrestle again.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere