View Single Post
Old 11-07-03, 04:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
DarkHunter

Send a message via MSN to DarkHunter
Well, i completed high school and I know how much pressure they put on you while your in school to look at college and University. For myself, i saw this as something i would just keep putting off....I didn't like the pressure they put on me and felt so bad about not being able to think of what i wanted to do for "the rest of my life" as they would put it. My best advice that i can give you is try to deal with the pressure and try to make the best decsion you can! I graduated last year.....And now am working full time at a pet store....And think alot about how i should have gone back to school right away, im sure people have told you "DONT TAKE A YEAR OFF" i ignored that myself, and it is really hard to even think about going back. Thats why its good to go right after high school. Anyways, i hope it helps......Maybe you could look into schooling for a really nice course like a vet type course.....that would most likly keep your intrest And im sure theirs people on here that know more about it in your area.
~Shannon

Ps....I dont think anyone should really be commenting on spelling errors im sure you've all made them yourself, and besides that...it was at least readable And i think for him being dislexic he did a very good job