View Single Post
Old 11-06-03, 08:22 PM   #41 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to JasonBrennan Send a message via Yahoo to JasonBrennan
It really does not matter if the husband is stronger, has a gun, a huge knife collection or is a demolitions expert. He could be a tiny little guy with just one arm, blind in one eye and terrified of his own shadow....but mess with a man's wife at your own risk. All he has to have is enough money to hire someone, if you catch my meaning? Granted, if you don't know or have any reason to suspect the woman is married, then you can't be held responsible (not that the husband would give a damn if you knew or not), but in this case you know full well that she is married.

I don't buy the whole "my marriage sucks" or any of those excuses people use for cheating. If the marriage is that bad, get divorced!! Just my thoughts (I would never mess with a married woman...except my wife, of course!!)
"To truly rescue an animal one has to provide long-term care that guarantees the animal's security for its natural life, because rescuing is more than removing an animal from a bad situation. Rescue involves restoring and preserving the animal's dignity for its natural life without stress, and this includes conserving the species as a whole for generations to come." (Brian Werner, founder TMLF / TCWR)