View Single Post
Old 09-08-02, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jaylyn's Avatar
Join Date: May-2002
Location: Czar, Alberta
Age: 45
Posts: 297
With CITES, it depends on the classification of the animal whether or not you need permits on both sides. For example, CITES III animals only require paperwork from the country from which you are exporting.

Jaylyn is offline  
Login to remove ads