View Single Post
Old 11-04-03, 11:46 PM   #74 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Slannesh
Hey Lori, I owe you an apology. You did indeed say seeds instead of nuts. My bad.

I found it somewhat convenient that you and your partner just 'happened' across this topic no more than 24 hours after the post to Ontario herper that I would back down when someone with considerably more experience than either of us sounded off on the topic, so i'm sure you'll excuse my skepicism.

I will indeed look up the names you brought up, i'm interested in knowing more. I suppose I could google the fat content of seeds, but since most nuts ARE seeds, I think it's unnecessary

As to the astroturf, I haven't kept Shiva on that for several years. Since you've checked my website so closely i'm sure you'll notice the date on those pictures as being from May 99'. I've been using either Repti-bark or fir/orchid bark mulch for quite a while now. Since you brought it up however, what do you house your balls on? I know substrate is probably the single most debated topic for most herps.

The blurb on my page about Balls eating snakes and other lizards could be entirely false, Again it was information I got many years ago I do know that they don't eat domestic mice in the wild, which was the point I was trying to make.
I'm not afraid of the Dark, I'm afraid of what's IN the Dark. ~Anonymous~
Ball Python, Leopard Geckos, Bearded Dragon, Crested Geckos, Corn snakes a Dumeril's Boa and African Dwarf Frogs so far.