View Single Post
Old 11-02-03, 01:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
I would never in a million years cheat on somebody. I've had it done to me and it hurts. If i ever catch someone cheating on me again you better belive my boyfriend (soon to be ex) would get his a$$ kicked by me and if his little fling has any thing to say she would be next (unless if i knew her then she would get her a$$ kicked right then along with the guy because she knows he's taken already). Cheating is so wrong and i can't see why people dont have enough control not to do it. If you don't want to be with that person how hard is it to just leave. It's not hard at all (cause i've done that before) ya it will hurt the other person to call it quits but it hurts a lot less than finding out that they have a parter that cheated on them!!!!!!!!
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Login to remove ads