View Single Post
Old 10-31-03, 06:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member
I'll add my 2 cents by doing some "buyer bashing". My pet peeve is the people who contact you with lowball or payment offers & then ya take the time to reply & never hear from them again. This in reguards to the "not answer any emalils" comment above. When someone has the courtesy to reply either way, reply back. Also everyone hates the same ads over & over, but sometimes by bumping them back up it helps them sell as most buyers are lazy & only check the first page. I bump my ads up weekly or so they can be seen again(these everyday people really bother me too , so once a week makes me feel bad enough LOL). By bumping them up last time I recv. many new offers on some of the animals & sold $2,500 worth of snakes yesterday as a direct result of them being back on page one. Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, heh heh. In reguards to Jeff's comments to the quality, prices of the animals etc. Well of course there are always people who will never get what they expect too for what they have, but there are lots of more than fairly priced animals overlooked by Canadian buyers everyday. I hate to say it, but it is the market IMHO. Mark I.
P.S. Oh Scary folks, post # 666 on Halloween!!!
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at