View Single Post
Old 10-27-03, 08:29 PM   #66 (permalink)
Originally posted by Cas
Another comment about dog breeding...... there's also either a huge initial investment to get champion or grand champion parents, or the time investment for training and showing in order to win titles so the puppies are actually worth something. And then, what do you do if you have a dog with exceptional breeding and a great future as a stud or bitch, who gets accidentially spooked or injured by a judge and then is too scared to ever show again? Or a dog that is stubborn and just never learns to heel in the correct position, or stand in the correct position?

And then there's also having to deal with unneutered male dogs, and female dogs in heat.....

Sorry, but *lol*..... Ever worked in a pet store? Try it before you say that it would be 'wonderful'...... Pet store "dream job".... HA!

Again if you would have read my post you would know i currently do work at a pet store... god u people dont read very good... Ye i may be sounding mean but comming at me with questions that i have answered 30 times in this thread is getting annoying.