View Single Post
Old 10-27-03, 04:35 PM   #45 (permalink)
I think you are looking at it the wrong way.

It's like you are seeing dollar signs and thinking it of a 'get rich quick' kind of thing, rather than what it really is.

Instead of making a decision like this so abruptly, maybe you should get a mate for one of the snakes you already have, breed them when they are large enough, and see how things go from there. You stated yourself that you don't know anything about it, so why make such a huge decision so suddenly?

Even then, and in the years to come, I doubt you will ever make a living out off of it. As has already been stated before, even some of the top breeders have day jobs despite all of their snakes, and from what I have read, most of them put back the money they make into more snakes.

On top of that, no offense, but you're acting kind of bratty in all of your responses. You came here asking for advice and when people aren't responding the way you WANT them to, you are throwing little hissy fits. You are going to do what you want to do anyway (you've made it clear especially in your last post). Why bother asking for advice when you are going to ignore it anyway?
Login to remove ads