View Single Post
Old 09-04-02, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurzix's Avatar
Join Date: Aug-2002
Location: Detroit Area
Age: 40
Posts: 317
Send a message via ICQ to Kurzix Send a message via AIM to Kurzix Send a message via Yahoo to Kurzix
Well I did find out for corn snakes there is really no problem. We have to have a declarations form and get it to them 72 hours before we schedual an appointment to have the animals exhamined. The only border crossing that will handle the reptiles is the ambassador bridge. this procedure applies to non-CITES animals. for the CITES animals, you have to pull a permit beforehand, and the permit is...I beleive the guy said $90...mighta been $95 USD. then its basiclly the same as a non-cites crossing. Sigh....soo much for getting a BRB in toronto
~~Curently Owned~~
Crested Gecko: 0.0.2
African Fat Tail Gecko: 1.1
Ball Python: 0.0.1
Kurzix is offline  
Login to remove ads