View Single Post
Old 10-24-03, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
Join Date: Feb-2002
Location: Christchurch
Posts: 10,251
I'm pretty sure you require permits for all CITES 2 animals. All boids are listed as either 1 or 2. CITES 1 animals cannot cross the US/Canadian border, regardless of paperwork and permits. Non-CITES animals (such as corns) I believe only require inspection by fish and wildlife, under a certain number (I think it is 4 animals?). If you exceed that number you need a permit of sort as you are considered commercial, not private. As Wu-Gewi said, your best bet is to check with Fish & Wildlife, that way you know exactly what's up and there will be no unfortunate surprises.
Linds is offline