View Single Post
Old 10-14-03, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Join Date: May-2003
Posts: 264
from what i have always been taught (by my mom), when cooking, pork especially, that it has to be cooked at high temps to kill any bacteria or parasites that may be in the flesh itself, since pigs like to roll around in the mud, of course this would happen, high temperatures will kill anything, not cooking it so it looks cooked......that hamburger joint in the states where everyone got sick was the result of cooking meat under low temps....result was the bacteria lived, i am sure this can be applied to your stuff
LadyHawke is offline