View Single Post
Old 10-14-03, 08:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to katev17
If anyone's ever seen House of 1000 Corpses (Rob Zombie) .... (btw, if you haven't seen it, don't) ... it's a total ripoff of TCM. I own 3 of the 4 TCM's, they're awesome movies... I can't watch the first one alone still... The other 3 aren't AS scary as the first, but it's awesome. I'm interested to see the remake, although I'm really not a fan of remakes... (ie: psycho remake shot for shot was just plain stupid).

Now... if you want to see a REAL horror movie... holy crap... Heather (Punkuponastar) can totally vouch for this one...

Check out The Grudge (also known as Ju-On, as it's a japanese horror film with English subtitles Don't complain about subtitles... PLEASE... it's almost as bad as people complaining about widescreen saying 'the top and the bottom of the movie are cut off!' when in reality it's just letting you see the WHOLE movie... *twitch*) ...

Oh man, seriously, The Grudge is so creepy... It could be related to the Ring, but ACTUALLY scary... I really can't wait for the second one to come out on DVD (It's already been released in Japan)...

CHECK IT OUT! (Go to your local Chinatown (yes I know it's Japanese, but it'll be there))

Everytime that I look at myself I can't believe how awesome I am.
...The first rule of journalism is: Don't talk about journalism... or was that Fight Club?