View Single Post
Old 10-12-03, 06:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
Join Date: Jul-2002
Posts: 4,771
Thanks to all of you for the great input. We've decided to put it off for at least another year. We want to wait until we move to a new house with central heating and air. The temp fluctuations in this place are too big. The other problem is finding a source for our new bird. I would prefer to buy one the same way I buy my snakes, from a breeder.
Thanks all,
BoidKeeper is offline