View Single Post
Old 10-11-03, 08:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to daver676
Originally posted by Tim and Julie B
I know, I know!!! I have been contemplating this same thing and found the perfect bird. A Senegal parrot. They are a small species about 9" and are very quite. They are extremely friendly right from the very beginning and DO NOT bite! They bond very well to anyone and are pretty neat and clean for a bird. You can teach them to talk and they love attention. Go to Yahoo and type in senegal parrot, it'll link you to a billion sites full of photos and info. Good luck!

My friend had a Senegal and it was a BRAT! It would always be screaming at you if you were in the room, because it wanted out, but when you let it out, it would do anything to avoid you. Or it would land on your shoulder and bite your ear, and draw blood. My experiences with Senegals were not good. Plus some parrots live for 80 years or more!
Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians - Worldwide Listings <-- Highly recommended.
Nutrient Composition of Whole Vertebrate Prey

A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn. We ****ed up!"
Login to remove ads