View Single Post
Old 10-11-03, 10:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Mike177 Send a message via MSN to Mike177 Send a message via Yahoo to Mike177
what were you using in the bottle just curious
My guess is hand sanatizer.

Wow! Thats great what your doing and i would love to do the same but i am a bit ruluctent to do so. i do have a small show planed some time this year for the class room and teacher who was responsable for my snake addiction! but when i was trying to get involved with NTGSR (North Texas Giant Snake Rescue) the man who started and was in charge of the whole thing moved to a diffrent city 5 miles away and offerd to help the local anamal contral saying that if they had any snakes come threw he would gladly take them and try to find a home for them. Well they thanked him by telling him he has to get rid off all his snakes within 48 hours or he will be fined a LARGE amount of money for every day he still had them. and i KNOW where i live it is agest city ordanace so i dont want to risk looseing my babys. but good job and keep it up!!!
"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -Thomas Jefferson