View Single Post
Old 10-06-03, 01:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to casacrow
Kenny was the only person that had the patience with me in my years starting out. He helped me breed balls and veilds when I had no clue what I was doing. He taught me everything from probing a new snake to breeding mealworms. I also gathered my first hot experiences through Kenny and purchased or was given many herps from Ken. When things started getting rough I felt great when he asked me to take some herps off his hands due to his time restraints. I must say that I have no idea who I will turn to with my questions, but value the knowledge learned greatly. I quess the thing that amazed me most about about Kenny was that he never knocked me for parking my little Honda in his driveway. He always told me that it was alright 'cause once we got on the pavement his "boared out hog would blow the f!@#ing doors off my bike"lol.

Thanks Kenny for the good times and great stories-I am sure you will ruffle a few feathers up there----------DONNY
Snakes are the animal that is most dreamed about by women.........I want to be reincarnated as a snake!