View Single Post
Old 10-05-03, 02:18 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ken will truly be missed. I feel as though I have lost one of the best friends I have ever had. I knew Ken for awhile when I was just a wee lad and then I had lost contact with him when my family moved to Port Hope and then when we moved back to Peterborough and I decided to pursue the herp hobby more seriously I stumbled accross Ken's Website and gave him a call. When I met him for the first time(well second) I was a little scared to tell the truth. But after talking with him I was quickly put at ease. I owe a lot of my knowledge of snakes to Ken and I have always looked up to him as a herper and a friend. I feel however that I have betrayed that friend because today I went to change the water in my cages when I realized that I had accidentaly left the lid on one of my new pueblan's cage partially open and she got out. I feel really bad because the pueblans have a sentimental value to remind me of Ken and now one of them is gone. I hope I find her alive and well.

Ken, you will always be my friend and my mentor, and as always an inspiration. I'll miss you man.

My condolences go out to Ken's family and friends.

Steve Semerko

Last edited by stevesemerko; 10-05-03 at 02:22 AM..
Login to remove ads