Thread: Got A New Job!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-03, 06:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to TheRedDragon
Well, my first day went very well, but I was POOPED afterwards. I fed all the reptiles, and gave all the reptiles and inverts water. I sure felt like I was at home. Watching the Tegus eat large F/K adult mice was AWESOME, those guys are NUTS when they chow. *L* I also got to feed the two male baby BRB's for the first time since they arrived at the store. They took F/K large hoppers like champs, and they're such SWEETHEARTS. It was nice working around something familiar as I didn't feel like a dolt on my first day. Another employee and I were working on the feedings and making SURE that all the snakes were fed well enough, we also made sure that humidty levels were perfect for the blood and BRBs. The King was my garbage disposal for the refusals, that piggie got three mice in one sitting. *L*
Erin Keller :eb:
Snakes: 2.1 Corns, 1.1 Kings, 1.0 Everglades Rat, 1.1 Spotted Pythons, 1.2 Children's Pythons, 1.2 BCIs Lizards: 0.2 Leopard Geckos, 1.3 Bibron Geckos Inverts: 2.1 Tarantulas, 0.1 Emporer Scorpion Mammals: 0.2 Kittens

Last edited by TheRedDragon; 09-30-03 at 03:43 PM..