Thread: Totally Pets?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-03, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Well, i was there everday including the Thursday when people were setting up.. I have to say, it really was a good show.. Lots of people came through and there were some really nice looking animals there.. The one thing about the show that really stood out in my mind was when Sciensational Snakes did their first presentation on the stage. Throughout the day we heard many people saying 'eww' at the reptiles, but as soon as Sciensational Snakes was announced to be putting on a presentation, the people flooded to the stands to go and watch.. They put on a great presentation, my hats off to them!.
It was also great finally getting to meet Marisa after reading her 9000 posts.. Despite her not bringing my little snake, it was still nice finally being able to speak face to face.. The weekend also marked me holding my first tarantula, i didnt know what to think at first, but it wasnt so bad.. The next day i found myself at Arachnomania's table holding 4 at one time.. Later that day i purchased one.. Thanks again Rob and thank you Pixie for introducing me to these guys..

My new addition from the show.. Thanks again Rob (I Think)