View Single Post
Old 09-28-03, 09:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
In the past I have refused to ship, but the University of AR contacted me this week and needed two canebrakes for a research project. They told me they had exhausted all local means of getting the snakes, so I agreed to sell them and ship them. It is my understanding that Delta Dash is the only company that will transport venomous so I have contacted them. I spent a good amount of time on Thursday and Friday trying to get the boxing requirements from them and had no success. Seems no one in the company seems to know. Wonder if I could get a better answer is I walked in with a cardboard box marked “live venomous reptiles.” This whole ordeal has been very frustrating to me!
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere