View Single Post
Old 09-27-03, 10:46 AM   #78 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Sunrunner Send a message via Yahoo to Sunrunner
You know Mykee I would think you had something personal against me...listen I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, as far as I know your a 12 year old kid just trying to rile me up. I could go back and forth all day with you but I'm sure anyone who reads these posts from the start will see that I have done nothing but defend bodybuilding and attempt to dispel some unwarranted prejudces. There has been no immaturity invovled you can take my quotes out of context all day long if you like it just makes you look worse. If you got nothing constructive to add then shut up. Pretty simple. Sit like a child and call me immature. It doesn't bother me because I and every person on this site that knows me knows I am far from it. There is a huge difference between a rertort and an insult. By the way I never personally insulted anyone, my comments fat, lazy and ignorant were directed at a group of people who are just that. People who would rather insult someone's hard work then praise them because they are jealous. Seriously I'm done with you, but just so you know your comments about to me about having a "roid rage" or "read it s..l..o..w..l..y" or better yet all your posts in general show just how mature you actually are. It doesn't matter really I don't know you and I don't want to know you anymore. So considered this fininshed. Anybody has any real questions about training contact me anyone wants to be jerk...don't bother.
"Only through education do we teach the ignorant that which we love is not evil but wonderous"....