View Single Post
Old 09-25-03, 08:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
That's BS.

You are telling me that if I personally like to do something but because other people might think its lame or stupid I won't do it? Sorry that's not the kind of person I am. If you are, sucks to be you. Not me.

If I like something, I do it. I don't give a flying you know what, what anyone thinks of it. If I don't like something, I'll say I dont like it and if some doesn't agree, thats nice its their opinion.

And I have no clue what you are talking about in regards to putting someone on a desert island. Are you saying I enjoy beef because other people do? Or I enjoy wearing the color blue because someone makes it? I wear and eat and do what I LIKE. Period.

I do not hang out with people who are constantly obsessed with the trends, I do not hang out with people who live their life so other people think they are sucessful. I hang out with people who do what THEY like. If that happens to be what other people also like, thats fine. But when it comes to someone acutually caring about how they look so someone else will find them attractive, thats stupid. Don't get me wrong, we all like to look nice. But I certainly wouldn't stop dying my hair because someone else might think its stupid, or not get tattoos because some people think they are trashy. Those types of people, who are obsessed with others, are lame and losers in my eyes. They waste time being obsessed with who has what and that is sooooooo ********.

Last edited by marisa; 09-25-03 at 08:33 PM..