View Single Post
Old 09-25-03, 09:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
I was out of the office yesterday moving all the stuff out of my house, and I have people matching prices and increasing it to $225. So this is what I sent tot hem all:

Hereís the situation regarding the tank:

I didnít expect so many responses as fast as I did, and so I didnít foresee people pushing the price up against each other. There is a good overlap as to who technically said they would buy it first, and everyone made a similar note to ask me to not sell it without letting them know (so they could increase their price). Please understand that this is why I am having a hard time choosing who should have it.

I really donít want to be a jerk about this, but long story short I- have 4 snakes and 4 tanks (others are smaller than 90 gallons- held snakes, never water) to sell as well. Currently I am getting no money for my snakes, I would like to get something for the tanks if I can.

Since I was out yesterday, someone upped their offer $225. To help make this end, because I said ďor best offerĒ in the ad, I will simply take the best offer as of 4:30 PM today. I donít mean to turn this into some weird eBay auction, but I canít decide what way to go.

To those who asked, I do not have any of the filters or any aquarium supplies for the tank. I simply have the tank, stand, and the aquarium cover that goes on top of it. If anyone wants the 2 custom-screened tops that are currently on top of the tank in the adís picture, you are more than welcome to them. (If anyone plans on putting reptiles into the tank, I have other supplies we can discuss).

I hope you all understand my situation. Please let me know.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
I just found homes for my 4 snake ladies: ball python, colombian boa, hogg isle boa, and a burmese. *sniff* How I miss them so...

How do I set my laser printer to 'stun'?