View Single Post
Old 09-22-03, 08:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Former member
an extention of 2, had the Nazis not experimented with the Jews in the World War, we would be nowhere near how medically advanced we are today.

I was just saying that some of their experiments that they so brutally carried out on the Jews were beneficial to scientific knowledge AT THE TIME.

I was just saying that certain experiments carried out during these dark times were somewhat beneficial to medical knowledge AT THE TIME!!!

Here you have just said the exact opposite of what you said in your first post,and that would be called a contradiction of a past statement.Like I said in my previous post I would enlighten you on what happened at that time but you have no retrospect and alas I will not be banned arguing with you. Like I said do a bit of reasearch. As boid keeper states in his sig (education is the key to success)

“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”