View Single Post
Old 09-20-03, 05:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
Former member
QUOTE]3: an extention of 2, had the Nazis not experimented with the Jews in the World War, we would be nowhere near how medically advanced we are today. Things DO have to suffer in order for knowledge to be gained. It is for the greater good. People just don't want to accept the truth, that's why religions exist.[/QUOTE]

Well Brock the above statement is a line of crap. It had nothing to do with the advance of cat scans or mri's or nuclear medicine or many other medical advances we have today. If you must know the human body was mapped out about 400 years previous to these events and the acient Chineese knew all of the nerves and nerve endings hundreds of years before that time. Do a bit of reasearch and find out what we knew before this horrid time in our history ever took place. Even people from thousands of years ago knew about cancers, and the peoples of South America(aztec's) performed brain surgery's on others suffering from tumors and other ailments that to this day require sugery. I would go on to state what was done to these poor Jewish people at the hands of the nazi darkness but in all reality I do not think you would listen.

“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”