View Single Post
Old 09-17-03, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Brock
I watched a documentary on that alligator tribe. Very interesting stuff. They made hundreds of small inscisions (how the F do you spell that word) and then rubbed alcohol and ashes on it. Then the guys had to lay down for something like 2-3 days to recover from the pain in a deep meditation. I think you pretty well summed it up, not much else to know, mk-ultra.

Wuntu, I read that the locals of Madagascar have a day where they throw a chameleon or two in a fire to get rid of the evil spirits. I should start an 'Evil Chameleon Cremation Service' and they can ship their chams out to me

My friend's grandparents will not even eat apples because of the story in the bible, and they think snakes are the lowest form of life on earth!!!!!!!!!!! Fools.

1.1 Veiled Chameleons : 1.1 Crested Gecko : 0.1 Pictus Geckos (looking to trade or sell $25) : 1.0 normal leopard gecko - 0.1 tang 100% het bliz leo - 0.2 bliz leos (All leopards for sale/trade) : 1.0 Leucisitc Texas Ratsnake (Looking to trade for Crestie or pygmy chams)