View Single Post
Old 09-15-03, 06:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
Former member
This was truly a dark day for the whole world(no offence to our American friends) This beyond a shadow of a doubt proved that no one anywere is fully safe. I was living and working in the U.S and took a job back here in Canada the week before this happened. I will always remember this because I had just set up my T.V. and turned it on and this was the first thing I saw when the picture came on. I almost puked when I saw this and would have no matter were it happened. I still feel for all those that have lost and for all those children that will never know a parent. The terror must be purged from our planet if we are ever to realise our true purpose in the universe. We must put aside our petty differences and become one people one voice. The true test is how we progress from here and in all honesty we generate the future for the next generation lets generate peace for them and their children no more dark days one people under one sun.

Rangers lead the way!

“You know its funny I was thinking about what you said. The preeminent truth of our age is that you can not fight the system. But if as you say the truth is fluid that the truth is subjective then maybe you can fight the system. As long as just one person refuses to be broken refuses to bow down” “But can you win?” “Every time I say NO”