View Single Post
Old 09-15-03, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Join Date: Oct-2002
Location: New Jersey
Age: 53
Posts: 460
Send a message via Yahoo to tai_pan1
Your state should have a website. Also, the State Universities are a good source of info, specially if they have a cooperative extension program. Also, any state herp societies would be pretty up to date on state laws.
tai_pan1 is offline