View Single Post
Old 09-11-03, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Mike177 Send a message via MSN to Mike177 Send a message via Yahoo to Mike177
it is probably not too good of an idea to get a Crotch Rocket for your first bike, i have been riding for about 3 years and love it (altho i am not "legally" allowed to) but the first bike i rode was a 1995??? Suzuki GSX 1100G now this bike is the farthest thing from a "starter" this bike has almost a identical engine to the bandit but it is TOP HEAVY AS HELL!! it is a sport/cruiser. it is a HORRIBLE bike to start off on, but i survived, also your hight and weight can play a factor in the bike u start off in, i am BIG for my age (6'2 and 230 pounds) so i would manage that bike much better than say someone who is 5'5 and 130 pounds, lol. but i would chose wisely and i know where i live there are courses that teach u how to ride that are 2 days and if u complete it u get your license and they supply Honda 250cc bike (couldn't tell u witch one off hand, probly a rebel) but good luck with your new "toy" there alot of fun
"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -Thomas Jefferson
Login to remove ads