Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 09-11-03, 09:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe

I just got my issue of Reptiles in yesturday. They had published a great article covering insurance. I highly recomend that most people with large collections should read this article. It covers homeowners, renters and pet insurance. It deffanitly struck an intrest with me. I'm going to be calling my insurance company to see if my herps qualify under my homeowners or if i will have to get an additional admendment.

I was just wondering if anyone else knows if their herps are covered under their insurance or if your insurance company has dropped you for keeping reptiles???

The also brought up that if you are not coverd by insurance and someone broke into your home and you snake, lizard, or another animal hurt the person you would be liable.

any and all opinions welcome as this affects all of us...
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Login to remove ads